On 3 January 2006, the new Cramo Group saw the light of day as a result of the merger of Rakentajain Konevuokraamo Oyj of Finland (renamed Cramo Plc on 24 November 2006) and Cramo, Sweden’s equipment rental market leader.
The Group is now a leading European rental services provider in the construction sector. Cramo Plc has been listed on the Helsinki Exchange since 1988.
Cramo Plc provides equipment rental services comprising of full range of machinery and equipment and related services.
The network of 300 depots provides a wide variety of product and rental offerings according to local demand. With a total number of equipment over 220,000 and over 150,000 customers, Cramo serves construction companies, manufacturing industry, the public sector and private customers in eleven countries in the Nordic countries and Central and Eastern Europe.
Cramo key figures 2018
- Sales EUR 631.9 million
- Operating profit (EBITA) before amortisation on intangible assets resulting from acquisitions EUR 93.9 million
- Operating profit (EBIT) EUR 90.1 million
- Net profit EUR 61.3 million
- Earnings per share (EPS), undiluted EUR 1.39
- Earnings per share (EPS), diluted EUR 1.38
- Equity/share EUR 9.05
- Equity ratio, 39.5%
- Net Debt/EBITDA, 1.99%
- Gross capital expenditure EUR 185.1 million
- Balance sheet total EUR 1,0210.7 million
- Average personnel 2,546