On 3 January 2006, the new Cramo Group saw the light of day as a result of the merger of Rakentajain Konevuokraamo Oyj of Finland (renamed Cramo Plc on 24 November 2006) and Cramo, Sweden’s equipment rental market leader.
The Group is now a leading European rental services provider in the construction sector. Cramo Plc has been listed on the Helsinki Exchange since 1988.
Cramo Plc provides equipment rental services and rental of modular space. Our equipment rental services comprise a full range of machinery and equipment and related services. Modular space solutions are provided under the Cramo Adapteo brand.
The network of 300 depots provides a wide variety of product and rental offerings according to local demand. With a total number of equipment over 230,000 and over 150,000 customers, Cramo serves construction companies, manufacturing industry, the public sector and private customers in fourteen countries in the Nordic countries and Central and Eastern Europe.
Cramo key figures 2017
- Sales EUR 729.5 million (712.3)
- Operating profit (EBITA) before amortisation on intangible assets resulting from acquisitions EUR 120.0 million (111.1)
- Operating profit (EBIT) EUR 117.3 million (98.7)
- Net profit EUR 84.2 million (68.6)
- Earnings per share (EPS), undiluted EUR 1.89 (1.54)
- Earnings per share (EPS), diluted EUR 1.88 (1.53)
- Equity/share EUR 12.53 (11.69)
- Equity ratio, 46.7% (45.6)
- Net Debt/EBITDA, 1.65% (1.77)
- Gross capital expenditure EUR 213.9 million (207.3)
- Balance sheet total EUR 1,194.6 million (1,155.8)
- Average personnel 2,538 (2,550)